Kornit's products meet the highest sustainability standards
”Sustainability is no longer an optional extra; the consumer and the planet demand change. Future-proof your manufacturing workflow by adopting technologies that will reduce climate change and preserve the world’s precious resources.” Kornit Digital considers sustainability to be a core company value and invests great effort and resources in minimizing the company’s environmental footprint. Kornit operates in a sustainable, responsible manner by developing digital printing solutions that are inherently more environmentally friendly than both traditional and other digital printing methods in the industry. Kornit’s products meet the highest sustainability standards with zero wastewater and a low carbon footprint, enabling on-demand printing that fits today’s consumer culture.
Kornit Presto MAX
Reinventing design and applications capabilities for custom textiles on demand
The Presto MAX harnesses Kornit’s advanced MAX technology to give you complete ownership over the on-demand, Direct-to-Fabric manufacturing process.
Streamline Direct-to-Fabric production and redefine it with these capabilities:
• Higher quality: Meets the highest quality standards of the world’s top brands.
• One step, multiple goals: A single-step process that exceeds market expectations.
• Business success: Innovative applications and business models boost your market share.
• Simply the best: Simplifies your production and improves printing results on multiple fabrics.
• A better (foot) print: Minimizes businesses’ environmental footprints.
With Konnect, now i have all relevant information on one screen. I can check the ink consumption per size, per color, or loading time.
- Shiree and X-Print
Join the world's best POD newsletter
Get special offers, updates about Kornit's new products, and industry news directly to your inbox.